MZ3 is a digital transformation & product development company, spearheading the development of emerging technologies at the intersection of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things & modern Web Technologies.
We help startups & enterprises by consulting on innovation & digital transformation, delivering custom-tailored project delivery models, organizing user experience & design thinking workshops, bringing MVPs rapidly to the market, developing complex products and supporting with dedicated teams on the long-run.
About the project:
Our software engineering team at MZ3 supports our client project, a German Fintech Startup disrupting the German insurance market with innovative insurance products for the generation Y & Z. The focus in the development of the products will be improving existing functionality or developing new features while making changes in all three (database, business logic, and presentation) layers. New products will also be developed to support the digitalization of the services.
We’re looking for a Senior PHP developer to join our team. You will be part of an international environment where being a team player is the key to success. This role will involve planning, designing, developing and maintenance. Including the development of exciting varied web projects in a range of areas like feature development, payment, search technologies, crawling, business intelligence, online marketing, analysis of new technologies and mobile commerce.
For this position we are looking for someone with:
– The operation and handling of relational database systems are well known to you
– You are using the SCM git as a daily driver
– Unit & integration tests are at least a field of interest, and you can imagine making it a habit
– Experience in service-oriented backend architectures (SOA), because Divide and Conquer does not solely refer to Machiavelli’s The Art of War
– You are interested in new frameworks, libraries, and technologies
If you bring these soft skills with you:
– Teamwork and critical faculty characterize you because you are aware that we can only achieve greatness as a team
– Accordingly, you will enjoy developing yourself in and with the team and sharing knowledge
– You are excited about the implementation of new ideas, products, and functions
– Solution-oriented and structured, as well as good abstract thinking is a description of your thought process.
– When you hear the term document-based database systems, you do not think of a filing cabinet
– If someone says MessageBroker, you’re not thinking of WhatsApp first, but maybe RabbitMQ
If you consider yourself to be:
– Motivated, positive professional with the ability to work in international teams
– Independent thinker and problem solver
– Able to work without supervision
– Fluent in English
– Flexible working hours
– Company share options
– Sodexo sports pass
– Additional health insurance
– Team building events
– Training and development
We are looking for someone to fit in our growing team of passionate developers and experienced IT professionals. We are a dedicated and highly motivated team that is striving to achieve great things and we could use your help and your expertise in achieving those goals.
Salary negotiable depends upon experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org