We believe that people embedded in a strong team culture are the driving force behind innovation. MZ3 is a founder-led product development studio based in Sofia, in our opinion the most vibrant startup and tech ecosystem in Europe.
We’re looking for tech talent with entrepreneurial spirit for Ruby developer position. We offer clients expertise at the intersection of Blockchain, Fintech, AI and other transformational technologies, of course we master ordinary web tech, too. We have a strong focus on 4 key areas: IT architecture, product management, agile development and emerging technologies.
We help startups and enterprises to bring their MVPs rapidly to the market and we support them with dedicated product development teams on the long-run. Our principle is to bring experts with the highest degree of expertise together, to deliver excellence for our clients.
We are looking for these requirements:
– highly skilled in Ruby on Rails
– min. 5 years of programming experience
– capable of devising software architecture, at least junior level
– ability to transform non-technical requirements into programming tasks
– experience with git and Jira
– basic understanding of database optimization techniques
If you consider yourself to be:
– Motivated, positive professional with ability to work in international teams
– Independent thinker and problem solver
– Able to work without supervision
– Fluent in English
– Excellent remuneration
– Flexible working hours
– Company share options
– Sodexo sports pass
– Additional health insurance
– Team Building events
– Training and Development
We are looking for someone to fit in our growing team of passionate developers and experienced IT professionals. We are dedicated and highly motivated team that is striving to achieve great things and we could use your help and your expertise in achieving those goals.
Salary negotiable depends upon experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org