We believe that people embedded in a strong team culture are the driving force behind innovation. MZ3 is a founder-led product development studio based in Sofia, in our opinion the most vibrant startup and tech ecosystem in Europe.
We’re looking for tech talent with entrepreneurial spirit for all positions. We offer clients expertise at the intersection of Blockchain, Fintech, AI and other transformational technologies, of course we master ordinary web tech, too. We have a strong focus on 4 key areas: IT architecture, product management, agile development and emerging technologies.
We help startups and enterprises to bring MVPs rapidly to the market and we support them with dedicated product development teams on the long-run. Our principle is to bring experts with the highest degree of expertise together, to deliver excellence for our clients.
About the project:
Our software engineering team at MZ3 supports our client project, a German Startup that builds a content curation platform revolutionizing the way social media content gets qualitatively aggregated and curated from the social web. The platform substantiates the desired messages to companies, brands and products. In this way employees, customers, partners, interested parties, media and multipliers become content suppliers – for always up-to-date and credible communication.
We’re looking for a Frontend Mid-senior Developer to join our team. You will be part of an international environment where being a team player is the key to success. We will provide you lots of space to learn the newest trends in web development. Of course we would like to give you the opportunity for personal development to help you grow into your new role.
For this position we are looking for someone with:
– 3+ years of experience in developing end to end or web applications
(Vue.js is a strong advantage)
– Familiarity with REST API and web service development
– Some experience in working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
– Knowledge or interest in Microservices
– Knowledge and experience with PROXMOX
– Develop and maintain web applications (Social media and B2B networking area)
– Improving/extending existing functionality
– Work closely with the internal team to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
– Collaborate with senior developers to ensure all requirements are clear and met
– Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications
– Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance the solution
If you consider yourself to be:
– Motivated, positive professional with ability to work in international teams
– Independent thinker and problem solver
– Fluent in English
– Flexible working hours
– Company share options
– Sodexo sports pass
– Additional health insurance
– Team building events
– Training and Development
We are looking for someone to fit in our growing team of passionate developers and experienced IT professionals. We are dedicated and highly motivated team that is striving to achieve great things and we could use your help and your expertise in achieving those goals.
Salary negotiable, depends upon experience.
Salary negotiable depends upon experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com