MZ3 is a digital transformation & product development company, spearheading the development of emerging technologies at the intersection of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things & modern Web Technologies.
We help startups & enterprises by consulting on innovation & digital transformation, delivering custom-tailored project delivery models, organizing user experience & design thinking workshops, bringing MVPs rapidly to the market, developing complex products and supporting with dedicated teams on the long-run.
Currently, our software engineering team at MZ3 is looking for a Junior Python developer. You will be part of an international environment where being a team player is the key to success. This role will involve planning, designing, developing and maintenance. Including the development of exciting varied web projects in a range of areas like feature development, payment, search technologies, crawling, business intelligence, online marketing, analysis of new technologies and mobile commerce.
For this position we are looking for someone with:
– 1-2 years of experience in developing end to end applications
– Experience with Python programming 1+ (Django is a strong advantage)
– Familiarity with REST API and web service development
– Some experience in working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
– Knowledge or interest in Microservices
– Knowledge and experience with PROXMOX
– Some experience developing frontend web applications (React and Vanilla are an advantage) will be an advantage
If you bring these soft skills with you:
– Teamwork and critical faculty characterize you because you are aware that we can only achieve greatness as a team
– Accordingly, you will enjoy developing yourself in and with the team and sharing knowledge
– You are excited about the implementation of new ideas, products, and functions
– Solution-oriented and structured, as well as good abstract thinking is a description of your thought process.
If you consider yourself to be:
– Motivated, positive professional with the ability to work in international teams
– Independent thinker and problem solver
– Able to work without supervision
– Fluent in English
– Flexible working hours
– Company share options
– Sodexo sports pass
– Additional health insurance
– Team building events
– Training and development
We are looking for someone to fit in our growing team of passionate developers and experienced IT professionals. We are a dedicated and highly motivated team that is striving to achieve great things and we could use your help and your expertise in achieving those goals.
Salary negotiable depends upon experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org