MZ3 is a digital transformation & product development company, spearheading the development of emerging technologies at the intersection of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things & modern Web Technologies.
We help startups & enterprises by consulting on innovation & digital transformation, delivering custom-tailored project delivery models, organizing user experience & design thinking workshops, bringing MVPs rapidly to the market, developing complex products and supporting with dedicated teams on the long-run.
Currently we are looking for an additional member to our development team for the position of Junior Node.js developer. You will be part of an international environment where being a team player is the key to success.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Stellar work ethic;
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and dependable;
- Extremely detail-oriented: reads the fine print, able to detect code errors and think critically;
- Work independently to get things done without being micromanaged;
- Team player. Works well with others and asks for help.
- Write clean, maintainable code
- 1+ experience in React and Node.js
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and solution
If you bring these soft skills with you:
– Teamwork and critical faculty characterize you because you are aware that we can only achieve greatness as a team
– Accordingly, you will enjoy developing yourself in and with the team and sharing knowledge
– You are excited about the implementation of new ideas, products, and functions
– Solution-oriented and structured, as well as good abstract thinking is a description of your thought process.
If you consider yourself to be:
– Motivated, positive professional with the ability to work in international teams
– Independent thinker and problem solver
– Able to work without supervision
– Fluent in English
– Flexible working hours
– Company share options
– Sodexo sports pass
– Additional health insurance
– Team building events
– Training and development
We are looking for someone to fit in our growing team of passionate developers and experienced IT professionals. We are a dedicated and highly motivated team that is striving to achieve great things and we could use your help and your expertise in achieving those goals.
Salary negotiable depends upon experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com